[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Tascione • View topic - seth thomas crutch

seth thomas crutch

Welcome to the forum!
All visitors are welcome to view topics and posts.
MEMBERSHIP AND POSTING IS RESERVED FOR TASCIONE COURSE MEMBERS ONLY... http://www.tascione.com

Moderators: willofiam, Bob Tascione

seth thomas crutch

Postby willofiam » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:01 pm

Hello everyone, I have a question about this crutch and suspension setup. This is a seth thomas kitchen shelf clock with alarm. when I first received this clock the suspension rod that splits around the center post was pinched tight on the shaft of the crutch that fits into the space provided. it didnt seem right to me so I loosened it just enough for the crutch pin to be able to slid when in motion. Did I figure this right???? Did I say all that right???? Thank you and have a fabulous day, William
DSCN1973_01.JPG
DSCN1973_01.JPG (46.13 KiB) Viewed 2572 times
DSCN1975_01.JPG
DSCN1975_01.JPG (47.99 KiB) Viewed 2572 times
Have a great day, William
willofiam

Re: seth thomas crutch

Postby Bob Tascione » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:31 pm

Hi William,
Yes I believe you're right. The crutch pin should have a small amount of clearance but not too much. I believe your clock is a half dead beat. Is that correct?
Bob
Bob Tascione

Re: seth thomas crutch

Postby willofiam » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:31 am

Thanks Bob, yes it is, just like you said I set up with just a little space, also had to smooth out the slot as it had a notch along the edge and was skipping thru the motion, works pretty good now..
William
Have a great day, William
willofiam

Return to General Discussion Forum