[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Tascione • View topic - Is there a 7-10 day watch course somewhere?

Is there a 7-10 day watch course somewhere?

Welcome to the forum!
All visitors are welcome to view topics and posts.
MEMBERSHIP AND POSTING IS RESERVED FOR TASCIONE COURSE MEMBERS ONLY... http://www.tascione.com

Moderators: willofiam, Bob Tascione

Is there a 7-10 day watch course somewhere?

Postby watchdogg » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:47 am

I work 7 days a week and I love Bob's videos but I just can't find time to put into it because of my work schedule.
I was thinking that if I could find a school or a week long class I could discipline myself long enough to get the basic. Does anyone know of anything like that?
Thank you, Phil
Watchdogg
watchdogg

Re: Is there a 7-10 day watch course somewhere?

Postby Bob Tascione » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:47 pm

Happy Holidays Phil!
Sorry I didn't get to this sooner but had been traveling these past 10 days. It's good to be back.
Short term hands on classes are really great when you can find them. This one is coming up in Calif. in Jan. 2012 and it looks like it's going to be a good one. It's 4 days and not 7 to 10 days but I don't know of anything else out there right now. Of course you can check with NAWCC and AWCI to see if they have anything scheduled. Might get lucky.
If you attend please fill us in on the details.
Enjoy Phil,
Bob
Bob Tascione

Return to General Discussion Forum