[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Tascione • View topic - Free Tool Offer and More from MrRoundel

Free Tool Offer and More from MrRoundel

Welcome to the forum!
All visitors are welcome to view topics and posts.
MEMBERSHIP AND POSTING IS RESERVED FOR TASCIONE COURSE MEMBERS ONLY... http://www.tascione.com

Moderators: willofiam, Bob Tascione

Free Tool Offer and More from MrRoundel

Postby Bob Tascione » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:21 am

Bob Tascione

Re: Free Tool Offer and More from MrRoundel

Postby Arutha » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:56 am

That is kind, wish a lived a bit closer :(
Arutha

Postby MrRoundel » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:33 pm

Thanks for posting this notice, Bob. I appreciate it. I guess needing the person to be in the SF Valley of LA, CA, USA, is a bit of a shot in the dark. Shipping them is just too much hassle, otherwise they would have hit Ebay (As much as I hate dealing with today's Ebay, as a seller anyway.) I'll hold onto them for a bit longer. I'll let you know once they are no longer available. Thanks again.
Enjoy your time here, and HERE all. Cheers.

Brian W., aka BMW, aka MrRoundel (BMW's insignia/badge).
MrRoundel

Re: Free Tool Offer and More from MrRoundelI

Postby Bob Tascione » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:41 pm

You bet Brian and thank you for offering to pass along those items to other course and forum members!
We do have some forum members in your area and quite a few course members near you that are not forum members so I'll do a little digging tonight to see if I can find some and will send them a quick email.
I'm sure someone will jump at the offer when they hear about it.
Also I completely understand about your choice not to ship!

Thanks again,
Bob
Bob Tascione

Postby digitaltripper » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Hi Bob,
Are the tools still available? If so I'd be willing to go get them. I could use them.

Jim
digitaltripper

Postby Bob Tascione » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:53 pm

Hi Jim,
That's great!
I believe they are. I'll email you Brians email address right now and you can contact him.
Bob
Bob Tascione

Postby TimMartel » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:03 pm

What a generous offer. Too bad i live on the east coast. I would love to have the clock stand.
Tim Martel
TimMartel

Postby Bob Tascione » Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:02 pm

I agree!
Brians a good guy.
Also...Welcome to the forum Tim!!!
Bob Tascione

Postby digitaltripper » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:34 pm

Thank you Thank you Brian !! Thank you to our host (Bob) as well!! I was able to make the trip down south and get these tools. They will be of great use to me.

Jim
digitaltripper

Postby Bob Tascione » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:51 am

Thanks for the follow up Jim!
Brian emailed me too and told me how far you drove to pick those tools up! I was thinking you were close by his place.
Sounds like it was definitely worth the drive.
Thanks again and also Thanks to Brian for his generosity!
Enjoy!
Bob
Bob Tascione

Return to General Discussion Forum