[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Tascione • View topic - Ultrasonic jars and baskets- good find ?

Ultrasonic jars and baskets- good find ?

Have a good repair tip for the rest of us? Please post it here.

Welcome to the forum!
All visitors are welcome to view topics and posts.
MEMBERSHIP AND POSTING IS RESERVED FOR TASCIONE COURSE MEMBERS ONLY... http://www.tascione.com

Moderators: willofiam, Bob Tascione

Ultrasonic jars and baskets- good find ?

Postby Randy » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:38 am

Hey everyone.
I've found a better set of tools to use in my small ultrasonic cleaner.
I was using glass jars..but couldn't always find baskets that would fit within them. And the ones I had wouldn't accommodate 18 size movement plates

I ran across these and they seem to be a good fix
I've had L&R cleaning solutions in them for over a week..and no clouding/ leaching. etc., so I think that the "stainless" steel will be of a high enough quality.
I ordered the 8cm ( 3.1) jars
The baskets slip right in. I cut down the bail on the basket and folded it in so that it can still be used,. yet will fit under the lid

https://www.ebay.com/itm/332835968767

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultrasonic-Jew ... 2749.l2649

Hope this helps some of you !
Randy
Randy

Re: Ultrasonic jars and baskets- good find ?

Postby Randy » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:43 am

DSCN1494.JPG
DSCN1494.JPG (200.8 KiB) Viewed 2941 times
A pic of them
Randy

Return to Hints, Tips and Tricks