Thank you William and Paul...

The Clock 'Making' Forum is dedicated to clock parts fabrication and clock building techniques. All members are welcome and encouraged to share their related projects, ideas, comments and questions. Please use the "General Forum" for all repair questions or other topics not related to the actual making of parts.

All visitors are welcome to view topics and posts.
MEMBERSHIP AND POSTING IS RESERVED FOR TASCIONE COURSE MEMBERS ONLY... http://www.tascione.com

Moderators: willofiam, Bob Tascione

Thank you William and Paul...

Postby namonllor1953 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:35 am

Hi Guys,
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for having started this disscussion board. I think it is a great idea, as it helps walk folks through some pretty scary stuff, if you haven't at least tried it for the first time.
The videos are great! Simple to understand! It's like having mentors to learn from!
Thank you and keep up the great work!!
Be well,

Ren
NAWCC 178429
namonllor1953

Re: Thank you William and Paul...

Postby avittek » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:39 pm

I agree. Great help!

Andrea
avittek

Postby willofiam » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:56 am

Wonderful!!! Thank you Ren :D and Andrea, you guys have made my day....week....year.
When I do these I like to think of when I had started out....sometimes finding the information is plenty difficult not to mention figuring out a technique. Don't get me wrong though, I am sure there are better techniques than what my tiny brain has figured out!!! I know I will be learning until this earthly body goes KAPUT.
I guess that's the idea...we all work together on these subjects, fine tune the ideas and create a place for everyone to come and learn.
Ren. you have a lot to offer with your skills and I am assuming as Andrea has experienced..... while working at showing how you do something, a lot is learned for yourself.
Thank you, have a fantastic day and keep on keepin on. William
Have a great day, William
willofiam

Postby Arutha » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:50 am

Thank you for the kind comments :)
I am not comfortable making videos yet but I am working on it :)
Paul.
Arutha

Return to NEW!!! The CLOCKMAKERS Forum - Designing, Building & Parts Fabrication